Here in the Philippines, I bought a spigen casing for my Samsung S4.And in 4 months the back rubber is already loose.

I have other casings (not branded and branded) and it's still working. I sent a message to the spigen via facebook and this is one of their response:

"Nothing to learn about the experience. The product warranty was adviced prior to purchase, so i think there's nothing to expect after 4 -5 months of use and 1/3 of otterbox price."

Unfortunately, the quality of their product is much worst than a not branded one.

I should have bought a not branded product at a much lesser price.That's how nothing to expect for a product means.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of spigen sgp samsung s4 cell phone case from Spigen SGP. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Spigen SGP to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Spigen SGP for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Spigen SGP?

Comments